Hi all !!!
I am Isha, and today I am going to discuss, a very important topic. But first let me take your opinion. Tell me, do you think it is important for children, to be free sometimes ?
According to me, yes as continuous studying is very monotonous as well as very tedious. A small break is very important for refreshing the mind. Leisure time is not only for using phone, but it is something, which we can mould ourselves according to our interests.
I really love my leisure time, as I do a number of interesting and unique things. I solve puzzles including Sudoku, do painting, and even play online games with my friends. I love my leisure time. It is the time when I get rejuvenated. I hope I was able to convey my thoughts to you all.
Thanks !!!!!!
wonderful
ReplyDeleteWow that's awesome brooo
ReplyDeleteGreat!!
DeleteThanks !!!
ReplyDeleteVery well written.
ReplyDeleteThanks you !!!
ReplyDeleteNice thinking
ReplyDeleteNice thinking
ReplyDeleteThanks Prabhavi !!
ReplyDeletegood thought
ReplyDeletegreat job !!!!
Nicely written
ReplyDeletehttps://thecrazyblogge.blogspot.com/
this link to my blog pls do give it a look
Thnaks!
ReplyDeleteYeah! will surely read it!
i agree with this keep it up
ReplyDeleteNaman Tiwari