Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Essay Writing

Topic – The Hardest Challenge Brought the Best in Me


Someone has rightly said, "Lurching roads often lead to beautiful destinations."

 

The hardest challenge in my life so far was going for a night out from School, without my parents and that too, out of the city to Sariska in Rajasthan for a Space Astronomy club.

 

I was excited that I would be going with my friends for a night out but I was too apprehensive at the same time. I was nervous with the thought of managing everything on my own since it was first time for me. However, I was convinced by my parents and friends and I agreed to take the plunge.

 

Once we left the school premises, we were soaked in fun and learning for the next two days. I realized that I was quite confident during the trip and even I helped my best friend to manage her finances while we were having breakfast. I managed to get refund for her from the shopkeeper. I planned to get up early so as to be able to use common washroom, have break-fast, manage my luggage and report on time.

I was also comfortable though we were awake almost whole night as a part of class to watch stars and planets.

 

I am happy to share that this was the best decision of my life. I feel more confident and it was a great learning experience.

To summarize, it was my hardest challenge and I came out with flying colours.

Truly– “All roads lead to Rome"


If u enjoyed reading my essay, please comment and share it with your family and friends !!! 

Thank you !!!


20 comments:

  1. Wow Avni so proud of you darling. I know you will do very good 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great going Avni👍👍 Believe in yourself and nothing can stop you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have penned down your experience beautifully !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Avni I also went with you to Rajasthan if you remember and we were in same room

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you have written you memories in an excellent way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Prabhavi, I remember u went with me. It was a lot of fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad u liked it !!! Very happy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess you enjoyed a lot
    Nicely written
    here is URL to my blog
    https://thecrazyblogge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks! Pls keep reading! and share it with your friends....

      Delete
  10. I agree together with your conclusions and will eagerly glimpse ahead to your future updates. Essay Writing Services

    ReplyDelete