The Magic Shop by H.G. Wells
(Inspired by H.G. Wells)
Herbert George Wells also known as H.G. Wells was born on 21st September 1946. He was an English writer, and was prolific in many genres. Some of his famous works include The Invisible Man, The Time Machine, The Sleeper Awakes, The Magic Shop, etc.
The Magic Shop by H.G. Wells is one of the most phenomenal and exceptional stories I’ve ever read. I can say that Wells, with his rather idiosyncratic way of writing, has portrayed the magic element in the story in an amazing way, making it very engaging and enthralling for young readers.
The magic element in the story is portrayed in a beautiful way. It won’t be an exaggeration if I say that I really felt I was walking in the Regent Street experiencing all of the magic myself. The element of imagery is also emphasized in a magnificent way and the thrill remains intact throughout the story.
This story would now be my bench-mark for further readings.
Absolutely recommendable!
Very Nicely written Isha!
ReplyDeleteGreat articulation n vocab....well done!